Posted by Streaming Music | Posted in Live Music | Posted on 05-07-2009
If you’ve been to a concert ever, you know that the memories will be with you for a long time to come; the atmosphere, side shows, beautiful individuals from all walks of life and cultural backgrounds. Not to mention the kaleidoscope of colors and, of course, the quicken pulse that you experience when you are at a live concert. It is al the majority surreal at times. You lose track of time, and indeed, for the majority of us, all inhibitions take leave of us.
Aside from the wonderful feeling that one gets at a music performance, one additionally gets to temporarily su spend all worries and concerns that he or she can dealing with. It is al the majority akin to taking a club ucinogenic drug to escape them. without the side effects associated with. The rewards are similar. all of us all know how the shaky state of the economy is, and how it impacts our livelihood. Yes, your hard earned dollars can only go so far these days. Certainly not as far as it used to. I guess going to a performance will be one way of escaping this feeling of doom and gloom.
It’s why a lot of the world renowned performers are having their shows sold out! Yes. people somehow manage to spare $30 to $50 for a performance in spite of the financial hardships. Such is the magical power of live music. In all actuality, this has a twofold Benefit: It helps our performers (gone are the days of performers making money by having a hit going platinum) since the Web began to enable people to download music, and all of us get entertainment which is therapeutic.
In case you think I’ve forgotten, many relationships, romantic and non-romantic have come about following a meeting at a performance. That indeed is the magical power of performance s. people get groovy and before you know it they get bold enough to approach strangers. Then one thing leads to another. That is how it goes. For those lucky souls to score, the end of a performance does not bring about the sadness which comes with it. You know the reason is they’re in cloud nine. All ecstatic and smitten! Is that not a wonderful thing, or what?
Now there are dos and don’ts of performance going. The dos are:
• Make sure you get your performance ticket or tickets well in wonderful time
• Make sure you get your performance ticket or tickets from a legitimate seller
• Take advantage of the convenience of purchasing from a reputable Online ticket dealer
• Last but not least dress comfortably and grab some blanket and portable chairs
The don’ts are:
• Do not wait until the eminently last day or so to get your performance ticket, or you’ll risk getting scalped L
• Do not be conned into buying your performance ticket from a shady source
• Ladies ought to avoid wearing high heeled shoes, like ably.