Posted by Streaming Music | Posted in Concert Tickets | Posted on 28-06-2009
Got to have those Casting Crowns Concert Tickets, but aren’t into camping out all night in a line of desperate fans on the same quest? Good news, you don’t have to! You may have those tickets at competitive prices without ever leaving home or standing in a single line. Read on for 5 hot suggestions to get the tickets you want, (even for Sold Out artists like Casting Crowns, Third Day, Steve Curtis Chapman) at the optimum prices without all the hassle.
Where to Buy?
1. Secondary party Ticket Sellers – The very ultimate source for hot demand concert tickets are secondary party ticket seller’s Online web site s. Bottomline – an individual bought tickets they now need to sell. Their loss may be your HUGE GAIN. They sell them via a secondary party Ticket Seller’s Online web site.
While there are gads of seller web sites cropping up – beware to select your ticket seller web site carefully.
**From my 5 favorites (see link below) you might expect:
- Huge selection (one website alone carries over 1 million tickets in inventory to events globally )
- Consistent pricing structure (the playing field is the same for all ticket sales on their web site, un prefer eBay where the multitude of sellers call the shots)
- Multiple payment options
- Reliable delivery guarantees – Even though you are purchasing tickets that are being resold, you have the comfort of knowing that the sale is managed by a reputable company.
2. Ticket Sales web site Wishlist – Some of the Secondary gathering Ticket seller web sites have an Alert List or wishlist of sorts. Enter your info there and you’ll be alerted ASAP if what you are looking for comes available. contemplate it as a free lookout service.
3. Fan websites – websites dedicated to audiences of a specific artist, sport, entertainment party frequently provide a forum (electronic bulletin board) where audiences may post. If another fan has tickets they cannot use, they use this a Venue to try to sell them. Keep in mind you’ll be dealing directly with the seller.
4. Pre-sales – Web searches will give you info on pre-sales and the passwords necessitated to take advantage of the discounted prices they offer. Keep in mind the fee of the passwords adds to the overall fee of your tickets. Some pre-sale passwords may be acquired for free, others have stipulations that prohibit you from being privy to the pre-sale even *with• the password. Always check out the details before paying for a pre-sale password.
5. Youth Pastors – If the event is one that high school or college age Christian youth would be drawn to – check with Local youth pastors. They a number of times buy tickets in bulk to performances or sports get togethers at group discount prices to make available to their students for a group outing. It’s not uncommon for them to have extras that they simply want to get their money back on and will try to sell at the event door for face benefit. If you contact them beforehand, you’ll have 1st shot at them and scoop them up for sweet prices.