Posted by Streaming Music | Posted in Concert Tickets | Posted on 09-08-2009
Concert tickets are extensive business and once in a while hard to come by. There are many ways of ensuring you get to see your favorite performers. Here are 10 Tips to contemplate when looking to purchase concert tickets.
1) Find out in advance where the performer or musician is going on tour. Check the performers web site for this information.
2) Search the central web site to see if tickets are still available. One will be designated the central vendore for performance tickets, so check with these.
3) Join the bands fan club Assuming that they have one ( the majority do ). They ofttimes make tickets available to members 1st.
4) Have a look on ebay to see Assuming that the tickets you are following are advertised for sale
5) If purchasing from an individual on ebay check their seller feedback/reputation 1st. Make sure you know how and when you’ll receive your tickets following payment.
6) Search concert ticket broker website s
7) When buying tickets on the Internet, make sure the connection is gain and verified when entering credit card details.
8) Beware of fraudulent performance ticket sellers. Try to find a marketplace that provides a guarantee on transactions for peace of mind.
9) Avoid scalpers. These are the ticket touts that will try to sell you tickets on the street. They are best avoided.
10) Have a look at stubhub.com and tickets.com as possible alternatives to the more well known ticketmaster.com
Okay, so remember, buy early, watch out for fraud and try to get the perfect price possible. Look at all the varying Internet concert ticket vendors and compare prices. Try to use a marketplace that offers some guarantee on transactions undertaken and avoid desperate final minute purchasing from ticket- touts. Most of all, find pleasure in the concert !